6061 Aluminum alloy
1000W Brushless toothed
High speed Low noise Hub Motor
Miles per Charge
Gear Shift System
Experience Your All-Terrain Electric Bike
The best seller all-terrain e-bike, from forests to sandy beaches and dense snow.
Never be careless about safety at night
1000W Brushless Toothed Geared Hub Motor
With 1000W continuous power and 82Nm of torque at your disposal, the high-speed brushless geared hub motor can help you conquer the most rugged terrains easily.
Continuous Motor Power
Max Motor Torque
48V 13AH Lithium-ion Battery
The battery is one of the most important components of an electric bike. ARCHON is equipped with a Lithium-ion 48V 13Ah removable battery to ensure a long life span and high performance. The bike range per charge is over 37.5 miles per charge on pedal-assist mode and around 28 miles on pure electric power mode. We offer a 1-year warranty on the original batteries.
Total Battery Capacity
Backlight display provides speed, mileage, power, etc.
Display how much battery the bike has.
Calculate how many miles you ride.
Pedal Assist System
Pedal assistance power adjustment.
Calculate current riding speed.
26"X4" CHAOYANG MOUNTAIN BIKE FAT TIRES
26"x4" comfort fat tires provide upgraded grip and traction on rugged roads. Even on some troublesome terrains, these tires can provide you safe and smooth riding experience.
SHIMANO 21 SPEED GEAR SHIFT SYSTEM
The Shimano 21 speed freewheel means you can shift to a larger cog for uphill riding and downshift to a smaller cog at high speeds. In combination with the pedal-assist system, you can adjust a suitable speed to complete your journey.
160MM MECHANICAL DISC BRAKES
Both the front and rear 160mm mechanical disc brakes provide ample stopping power, ensure that e-bike can be stopped swiftly as well as smoothly.
FRONT FORK: SUSPENSION FORK WITH EASY LOCKOUT OPERATION
The aluminum shoulder suspension control locking fork has 100mm of travel.
The headlight is bright enough to make night driving much safer and more enjoyable.
MOUNTAIN BIKE SADDLE SEAT
An ergonomically designed saddle features a comfortable riding experience, specially made for pressure relief.
PROEHEEL ALUMINUM CRANKSET
Durable Prowheel aluminum crankset and the crankset guard provide further protections to the chain ring and help the chain stay to travel over rough terrain.
FULL TWIST THROTTLE
The full-twist throttle gives you a comfortable grabbing experience and it is easy to operate.
Your cargo can be strapped directly to the rear rack easily. We also provide rear rack bags in our Accessory shop.
- Battery: 48V 13Ah Lithium battery
- Battery Life: 500-600 Cycles
- Charging Time: 6-7 Hours
- Range: 28-37.5 Miles
- Hub Motor: 1000W Brushless toothed rear motor
- Total Payload Capacity:330 lb
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'9''~6'6'' (Calculated from the average heights of the test riders)
- Charger: US standard 2.0A smart charger
- Controller: 48v/22A
- Display: LCD display
- Brake: Mechanical disc brake
- Weight: 57 lb
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 1-5 Level pedal assist
- Tires: 26''*4'' Chaoyang fat tires
- Brake lever:Comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Light: Headlight with horn
- Freewheel: Shimano 21 speed gear shifter system
- Brake:Speed series 160mm brakes
- Chain: Xingxin 21 speed chain, 118 links
- Crank: Prowheel 24-34-42T
- Front fork: Suspension fork with lockout
- Throttle:Full twist throttle
- Pedal: Aluminum alloy pedal with reflectors
- Bike frame: 6061 Aluminum alloy frame
- Saddle:mountain bike saddle
- Seatpost:Diameter 30.4mm length 300mm
- Spoke:Front 14 Gauge 262mm, rear 13G 207mm
- A - Stem to Saddle 23.6'' / 60cm
- B - Wheel Base 46.1'' / 117cm
- C - Total Length 74.8'' / 190cm
- D - Wheel Diameter 28.7'' / 73cm
- E - Handlebar Height41.7'' / 106cm
- F - Seat Height 35.4''~39.4'' / 90~100cm
- G - Handlebar Width28.7'' / 73cm
- H - Standover Height 33.1'' / 84cm
- I - Bottom Bracket Height 13'' / 33cm
Rack doesn't fit.
No instructions how to use/manual
Hi Sherri, thanks for your review of our bike!
Sorry about the inaccurate installation info provided by the manufacturer. For bike assembly and operation manual, please visit our website Manuals section and download the files you need. https://senadabikes.com/pages/tools
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our official customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are here to help!
No problems bike very smooth and fast and great going up hills. Grandson is going to buy one
First off the bike looks great, I ordered the Black on Green model. The bike is a great ride and easy to put together. It is really powerful and fast, Speeds easily to 26 and with pedal assist I have reached 34 mph. I had a problem with assembling the rear bike rack. It does not fit nicely into the slots and needs to be bent. Upon bending the rack the left bracket broke off but it seems secure enough with only one **** in it. I would rate the bike 3.5 stars, above average for power and speed but some of the components like the gear linkage and bike rack on on the average side. The gears rattle a bit and there is a click in the left pedal which I do not know what is causing that. I would order this bike again without hesitation I am 6 foot and this bike can be difficult to mount for shorter riders. So far in just over a week I have put on 60 miles on it with no major problems.
Hi Jonathan, thanks for your review of our bike! If you have any questions about the bike assembly and operation, please feel free to contact our official customer service at email@example.com, we are always here to help!
This is a great e bike for the price. And a real head turner with the black and green color combination. Customer service was great. Quick response with a special shipping request. Overall great buying experience.
Straight forward assembly,only took 45 minutes.
I’m seeing parts of my community,I haven’t seen
No buyers remorse here.
Would highly recommend this bike to family and friends.👍👍
ARCHON comes about 95% assembled, there are some final assembly and adjustments needed, like the front wheel, the handlebar, the seat, the pedals, the headlight, the fenders, and the rear rack.
There is a quick release skewer for installing the front wheel, place the front wheel on the wheel hub, then tighten and lock the quick release skewer.
There is a spring on each side of the quick release skewer. The small end of the spring is inward and the big end is outward. The nuts on the front wheel do not need to be removed.
In addition, please make sure both sides of the fork is clipped on the hub, not on the quick release skewer.
*Please check the tire position before and after inflating the tire, inspect the wheel to make sure the bead seat line is aligned to the rim, the bead is uniformly seated and the inner tube is not poking out from the underneath of the tire.
1. Look for the “L” or “R” sign on the axle or wrench flat.
2. The left pedal needs to tighten counterclockwise, the right pedal is tightened clockwise.
3. The thread of the pedal and crank arm needs to be aligned carefully, if the thread is misaligned, the crank will be mangled or cross-threaded.
4. It is suggested to tighten the pedals with a pedal wrench, and use some anti-seize compound if have.
1) Install the fully charged battery on the bike;2) Insert the ignition key on the right side of the handlebar to turn on the power;3) Long press the M button on the display to turn on the system;
4) PAS 1 or 2 is the recommended starting speed (PAS 0 means no motor assist);
5) You can now ride the bike by using the twist throttle or pedals (with power assist).
On the right side of the handlebar, there is a battery indicator.
The three green lights on top are showing how much battery is left; below that, the left red light is the power indicator, the right one is the battery under-voltage indicator, it only lights up when the voltage of the battery is too low.
Normally, only the top three lights and the bottom left light show up.
Please follow the steps or video below to change the settings:
1) Long press '+' and '-' at the same time to enter settings;
2) Press 'M' till the display shows '02' (mileage unit);
3) Press '+' or '-' to change it, '0' is KM, '1' is MILE;
4) Long press '+' and '-' at the same time to save and quit the settings.
One set of key (smaller) is for ignition on the right side of the handlebar:
The other set of key (bigger) is to lock/unlock the battery on the bike, it is wrapped with foam together with the battery.
Each key set has two same keys, we suggest you keep one on each at home just in case.
Please visit FAQ section to get more answers or solutions, or, you can ask Senada support team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.