6061 Aluminum alloy
Geared Hub Motor
Miles per Charge
Gear Shift System
Experience Your All-Terrain Electric Bike
The best all-terrain e-bike, from forests to sandy beaches and dense snow.
Never be careless about safety at night
1000W Bafang Brushless Geared Hub Motor
With 1000W continuous power and 100Nm of torque at your disposal, the high-speed brushless geared hub motor can help you conquer the most rugged terrains easily.
Continuous Motor Power
Max Motor Torque
48V 15AH Lithium-ion Battery
The battery is one of the most important components of an electric bike. SABER/HERALD is equipped with a Lithium-ion 48V 15Ah Dorado battery to ensure a long life span and high performance. The bike range per charge is over 50 miles per charge on pedal-assist mode and around 28 miles on pure electric power mode. We offer a 1-year warranty on the original batteries.
Total Battery Capacity
Backlight display provides speed, mileage, power, etc.
Display how much battery the bike has.
Calculate how many miles you ride.
Pedal Assist System
Pedal assistance power adjustment.
Calculate current riding speed.
Displays motor power output in real-time.
26"X4" INNOVA Mountain bike fat TIRES
26"x4" comfort fat tires provide upgraded grip and traction on rugged roads. Even on some troublesome terrains, these tires can provide you safe and smooth riding experience.
SHIMANO 7 SPEED GEAR SHIFT SYSTEM
The Shimano 7 speed freewheel means you can shift to a larger cog for uphill riding and downshift to a smaller cog at high speeds. In combination with the pedal-assist system, you can adjust a suitable speed to complete your journey.
160MM MECHANICAL DISC BRAKES
Both the front and rear 160mm mechanical disc brakes provide ample stopping power, ensure that e-bike can be stopped swiftly as well as smoothly.
FRONT FORK: MOZO SUSPENSION FORK WITH LOCKOUT AND ADJUSTMENT
Mozo alloy front suspension fork has 110mm of travel, preload adjustment, and lockout.
The headlight is bright enough to make night driving much safer and more enjoyable.
JUSTEK SADDLE SEAT
An ergonomically designed saddle features a comfortable riding experience, specially made for pressure relief.
PROEHEEL ALUMINUM CRANKSET
Durable Prowheel aluminum crankset and the crankset guard provide further protections to the chain ring and help the chain stay to travel over rough terrain.
HALF TWIST THROTTLE
The half-twist throttle prevents accidental activation, protecting you from accidental injuries.
REAR RACK & TAILLIGHT
Your cargo can be strapped directly to the rear rack easily. The taillight can serve as a warning to vehicles coming from behind.
- Battery: 48V 15Ah Lithium battery
- Range: 28-50 Miles
- Hub motor: 1000W Bafang rear motor
- Total Payload Capacity: 330 lb
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'7''~6'6'' (Calculated from the average heights of the test riders)
- Charger: US standard 2.0A smart charger
- Controller: 48v/28A
- Display:LCD display
- Weight: 72 lb
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 1-5 Level pedal assist
- Tires: 26''*4'' Innova fat tires
- Lights:Headlight and Taillight
- Freewheel: Shimano 7 speed gear shifter system
- Brake: HYY series 160mm brakes
- Chain: KMC chain
- Stem: 6061 Aluminum alloy Φ31.8mm x 640mm
- Crank:Prowheel 48T
- Front fork:Mozo suspension fork with lockout and adjustment
- Throttle:Half twist throttle
- Pedal:Aluminum alloy pedal with reflectors
- Bike frame:6061 Aluminum alloy frame
- Saddle:Justek soft saddle
- Seatpost:Diameter 27.2mm length 200mm
- Kickstand:Heavy duty aluminum
- Spoke:12 Gauge on the F/R
- A - Stem to Saddle 25.6'' / 65cm
- B - Wheel Base 48.4'' / 123cm
- C - Total Length 75.6' / 192cm
- D - Wheel Diameter 28.7'' / 73cm
- E - Handlebar Height42.5'' / 108cm
- F - Seat Height 31.9''~43.3'' / 81~110cm
- G - Handlebar Width 26'' / 66cm
- H - Standover Height 29.5'' / 75cm"
- I - Bottom Bracket Height 12.6'' / 32cm
i got the saber fat tire and i love it. that 1000w motor makes a difference. i have a long hill to climb to get home and it took it easily. the company is reliably, friendly, and trustworthy.
Bike arrived in a timely manner, works great very little wrong . Beware that you have to ne there to sign . That was a big deal for me as i live alone . But it was delivered on a sunday . I would buy again for sure .
SABER - 26" 48V 1000W Bafang Motor Fat Tire Snow Beach Electric Mountain Bike + Rear Rack & Fenders
The Saber is a beast of a bike, I'm 6'2 300 lbs and this bike gets me up to speed quickly. It's not a small bike,
I had a local ebike shop go through all the nuts and bolts to make sure everything was tight and adjusted properly and I was told that they usually only worked on their own brand but they were impressed by the quality so I knew I made a good decision on this purchase.
So far very happy with the bike. Had a small issues with the rear rack but customer service took very good care and solved the minor issue. The bike is very well built. The instructions are fair and could use a little more information about all the functions on the bike. I would recommend this bike to friends. I have the Saber - 26" 48V 1000W Bafang Motor fat tire. It has plenty of power.
SABER comes about 95% assembled, there are some final assembly and adjustments needed, like the front wheel, the handlebar, the seat, the pedals, the headlight and the front fender.
About the front fender and the headlight--
The screws and nuts are attached on the front fork, you can remove them, put the fender on and screw them back. Two sets are on both sides of the fork, one set on top is for both the fender and the headlight. Here is a guide video about how to install them:
For any assembly questions, you can download the instructions on our website https://senadabikes.com/pages/tools or contact our support team via email@example.com
The red button below the throttle is to enable/disable the throttle function.When the throttle function is off, code E08 will show on the display, and only PAS mode is functioning; when the throttle function is on, both throttle and PAS are working.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT_9conxWdI
1. Look for the “L” or “R” sign on the axle or wrench flat.
2. The left pedal needs to tighten counterclockwise, the right pedal is tightened clockwise.
3. The thread of the pedal and crank arm needs to be aligned carefully, if the thread is misaligned, the crank will be mangled or cross-threaded.
4. It is suggested to tighten the pedals with a pedal wrench, and use some anti-seize compound.
(1) Long press UP and DOWN button to enter the settings mode; (2) short press M to P02 - Unit of mileage; (3) short press UP and DOWN to change parameters between 0 and 1, 1 is mile; (4) long press M to save the valve; (5) long press UP and DOWN to exit. Here is a guide video of How to change the mileage unit on SABER:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYoiU3cEIb8
Long press "∧" button near the left handlebar.
SABER/HERALD just has one set of key, it is used to lock/unlock the battery:
The key set has two same keys, we suggest you keep one on each at home just in case.
Please visit FAQ section to get more answers or solutions, or, you can ask Senada support team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.