E-bikes Warranty on Senada Website
To make a warranty claim always keep handy the bicycle model, date of purchase, bicycle serial number as well as the order number on our website.
Every Senada electric bicycle on our website comes with a 12 months warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display that could affect the electric bicycle function.
This warranty applies only to the original registered owner of the Senada bicycle and is not transferable.
This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, malfunctions, or failures due to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, damage or failure due to accident or other improper use, installation of third party components, parts, or accessories, or any products that have been modified from manufacturer’s specifications.The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
We highly suggest using a photo or a short video (no more than 25MB) to illustrate the issue when contacting us, it will help us diagnose the problem quickly and clearly, then provide further assistance to solve it.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WARRANTY
For your reference, please refer to below comprehensive warranty:
1. Frame – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for entire life. Paint finish is considered consumable and is not part of the warranty.
2. Display, Controller and Motor Assembly – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 12 months from purchase.
3. Original Batteries – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
4. General: The bicycle is backed up by a 12 months main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
5. Consumables: Components subject to wear are NOT covered by the warranty: tires, inner tubes, chargers, brake lines, brake pads, rear rack, basket, crankset, pedals, fenders, wheel lining tape, spokes, light bulbs, LEDs, fuses, etc.
If any warranty included parts happen to be damaged during shipping, please contact us (with photo/video proof) immediately after shipment arrival. Senada will send a replacement part at our expense and will work with you to fix the issue.
Please note that for warranty issues,the customer is responsible for the cost of labor to install warrantied components, however, we will cover the shipping costs of warranty parts.
If the warranty is void for any reason the customer shall bear any repair or replacement costs resulting from bicycle misuse, negligence or abuse.
Always follow care and preventive maintenance procedures.
Always keep receipts from any services performed to the bicycle by an authorized distributor or service center.
The warranty will be voided by any of the following circumstances:
- Failure to follow all directions or recommendations listed in the user manual;
- Cycling collision, accident or bicycle damage caused by careless parking;
- Acts in violation of laws;
- If bicycle is resold;
- DIY repairs on electronics;
- Abusive use the bicycle in off-road terrain, mud, snow, water, sand, gravel and water;
- If the bicycle is used as rental unit;
- Damages caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, flooding and other hazards;
- Rust and/or paint fading caused to heavy exposure to rain, hail, snow or direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time;
- Overloading beyond recommended capacity;
- Damages caused by nails, needles, broken glass , debris , sharp rocks or other foreign objects;
- If the bicycle is used but not limited to stunts, jumping from ramps, stairs or elevated ramps;
- If bicycle is used in competitions or racing;
- If bicycle has been modified for any purposes on the motor, electrical system, suspension frame, and battery;
- Use of other components not approved by the manufacturer;
- Damages resulted from improper care and handling.
Due to the nature of the product some components must be exclusive from the manufacturer such as but not limited to the battery, motor, main gauge cluster, controllers, Led headlights, brake drums or disc rotors and pads etc. Other components such as tires, tubes, saddle, racks, baskets may be used from market-ready or compatible products previous approval from the retailer or manufacturer.
For any questions about your warranty or to make any claims please contact Senada Bikes at: