I did a lot of research on what I wanted it is easy and amazing love this bike
We have had our pair For over a year now they go further and the batteries last longer than advertised have had absolutely zero problems with these bikes
Super fast shipping and very pleased with overall quality of bike!
I love my Saber bike. I spend more time off road on the dirt trails then I do on the asphalt and streets.The Senada support is unparalleled in service and communication. I recommend them highly. Best bike for my bucks.
The delivery of the bike was surprisingly soon after ordering. Assembly was easy, done in less than one hour. The battery life seems to be quite good; i managed to ride 32 miles with 1900 feet of elevation change before it died. Another day I went 38 miles with only 950 feet of elevation and still had two bars of energy showing.
I did have a problems with the kickstand suddenly collapsing, but Senada rapidly replied with a replacement part being sent.
There is one thing I wonder about, given that these ebikes can go pretty fast... why mechanical disc brakes instead of hydraulic? I feel like my stopping power isn't quite as good as my last ebike. However, I don't feel like I am in any danger with these brakes, but if I mod the bike, that's the likely change I make.
I procured this e-bike for a homeless man who has a very bad knee & hip. I provide meals for the homeless that he delivers to their encampments. Mr. Bill has was elated & has LOVED this bike!
The bike is a perfect size for anybody 6 foot and over ride smooth couldn’t have asked for a better product.
received my bike a few days ago and have about 20 miles on it. Super fun and couldn't be happier with the purchase.
More power and more amp hrs would be a great option but as is does 28ish mph and good distance, 30-40 miles!!! LOVE the paint scheme and black and red looks AWESOME!!!!!!!! Great for shorter people and folds to get in small spaces is very helpful!!!
Replacement Battery (10Ah) for ROAMER / DRIFTER [Shipping time: 20-25 business days after order placed]
First bike I’ve bought and used in 60 years. I’m very satisfied with the Flash. I don’t expect to riding mountains but you never know. So for now this is my exercise. Thanks for the bike….
Looked at so many bikes, at as a couple that have just turned 60 these bikes are so fun and look so cool. My girl has the cool blue and i have the green one
These bikes are so much easier to ride then normal bikes after the first drive
This bike is fantastic it’s more than what you are looking this bike surprised the **** out of me I would recommend that anyone with know hesitation it’s a fantastic bike you would be delighted I am thrilled and enjoying it. I am so happy that I picked and order this bike
I have purchased 4 bikes from Senada, 2 Archon (one returned, it was way too large for my 5'1" wife.) Ordered her the Herald step thru which is perfect for her) After seeing the Herald and Archon side by side and riding about 40 miles I ordered the Saber. More powerful, better components all the way around. Seems like a much higher quality than my Archon. Extremely glad I upgraded to the Saber. In hindsight shod have go e with the Saber and Herald the 1st time around.
6061 Aluminum alloy
Mountain bike frame
1000W Continuous brushless toothed
High speed low noise hub motor
Large lithium battery
33 - 42 Miles
Riding range per full charge
Shimano gear shift system
We Upgrade the Best Seller All-Terrain Electric Bike
So that you can explore more, from forests to beaches, sunny or snowy days.
Never be careless about safety at night
1000W Brushless Toothed Geared Hub Motor
With 1000W continuous power and 82Nm of torque at your disposal, the high-speed brushless geared hub motor can help you conquer the most rugged terrains easily.
Continuous Motor Power
Max Motor Torque
48V 15AH Lithium Battery
The battery is one of the most important components of an electric bike. ARCHON PRO is equipped with a Lithium-ion 48V 15Ah removable battery to ensure a long life span and high performance. The bike range per charge is over 42 miles per charge on pedal-assist mode and around 33 miles on pure electric power mode. We offer a 1-year warranty on the original battery.
Total Battery Capacity
Backlight display provides speed, mileage, power, etc.
Display how much battery the bike has.
Calculate how many miles you ride.
Pedal Assist System
Pedal assistance power adjustment.
Calculate current riding speed.
26"X4" CHAOYANG MOUNTAIN BIKE FAT TIRES
26"x4" comfort fat tires provide upgraded grip and traction on rugged roads. Even on some troublesome terrains, these tires can provide you safe and smooth riding experience.
SHIMANO 21 SPEED GEAR SHIFT SYSTEM
The Shimano 21 speed freewheel means you can shift to a larger cog for uphill riding and downshift to a smaller cog at high speeds. In combination with the pedal-assist system, you can adjust a suitable speed to complete your journey.
160MM MECHANICAL DISC BRAKES
Both the front and rear 160mm mechanical disc brakes provide ample stopping power, ensure that e-bike can be stopped swiftly as well as smoothly.
FRONT FORK: SUSPENSION FORK WITH EASY LOCKOUT OPERATION
The full aluminum suspension control locking fork has 100mm of travel.
The headlight is bright enough to make night driving much safer and more enjoyable.
MOUNTAIN BIKE SADDLE SEAT
An ergonomically designed saddle features a comfortable riding experience, specially made for pressure relief.
PORWHEEL ALUMINUM CRANKSET
Durable Prowheel aluminum crankset and the crankset guard provide further protections to the chain ring and help the chain stay to travel over rough terrain.
HALF TWIST THROTTLE
The half-twist throttle gives you a comfortable grabbing experience, it is easy to switch between pedal-assist and full throttle.
NEW REAR RACK AND FENDERS
The upgraded rear rack suit the bike nicely, the weight payload is 65 lbs. Full-coverage fenders help you avoid most of the mud splash.
- Battery: 48V 15Ah Lithium battery
- Battery Life: 500-600 Cycles
- Charging Time: 7-9 Hours
- Range: 33-42 Miles
- Hub Motor: 1000W Brushless toothed rear motor
- Total Payload Capacity:330 lb
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'7''~6'6'' (Calculated from the average heights of the test riders)
- Charger: Upgraded US standard 2.0A smart charger
- Controller: 48v/25A
- Display: M5 LCD display
- Brake: 160mm mechanical disc brake
- Weight: 67 lb
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 1-5 Level pedal assist
- Tires: 26''*4'' Chaoyang fat tires
- Brake lever:Comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Light: Headlight with horn
- Freewheel: Shimano 21 speed gear shifter system
- Brake:Speed series mechanical disc brake
- Chain: Xingxin 21 speed chain, 118 links
- Crank: Prowheel 24-34-42T
- Front fork: Aluminum suspension fork with lockout
- Throttle:Half twist throttle, softer grip texture, no ignition key
- Pedal: Aluminum alloy pedal with reflectors
- Bike frame: 6061 Aluminum alloy frame
- Saddle:mountain bike saddle
- Seatpost:Diameter 30.4mm length 300mm
- Spoke:Front 14 Gauge 262mm, rear 13G 207mm
- A - Stem to Saddle 23.6'' / 60cm
- B - Wheel Base 46.1'' / 117cm
- C - Total Length 74.8'' / 190cm
- D - Wheel Diameter 28.7'' / 73cm
- E - Handlebar Height41.7'' / 106cm
- F - Seat Height 35.4''~39.4'' / 90~100cm
- G - Handlebar Width28.7'' / 73cm
- H - Standover Height 33.1'' / 84cm
- I - Bottom Bracket Height 13'' / 33cm
ARCHON comes about 95% assembled, there are some final assembly and adjustments needed, like the front wheel, the handlebar, the seat, the pedals, the headlight, the fenders, and the rear rack.
There is a quick release skewer for installing the front wheel, place the front wheel on the wheel hub, then tighten and lock the quick release skewer.
There is a spring on each side of the quick release skewer. The small end of the spring is inward and the big end is outward. The nuts on the front wheel do not need to be removed.
In addition, please make sure both sides of the fork is clipped on the hub, not on the quick release skewer.
*Please check the tire position before and after inflating the tire, inspect the wheel to make sure the bead seat line is aligned to the rim, the bead is uniformly seated and the inner tube is not poking out from the underneath of the tire.
1. Look for the “L” or “R” sign on the axle or wrench flat.
2. The left pedal needs to tighten counterclockwise, the right pedal is tightened clockwise.
3. The thread of the pedal and crank arm needs to be aligned carefully, if the thread is misaligned, the crank will be mangled or cross-threaded.
4. It is suggested to tighten the pedals with a pedal wrench, and use some anti-seize compound if have.
1) Install the fully charged battery on the bike;2) Insert the ignition key on the right side of the handlebar to turn on the power;3) Long press the M button on the display to turn on the system;
4) PAS 1 or 2 is the recommended starting speed (PAS 0 means no motor assist);
5) You can now ride the bike by using the twist throttle or pedals (with power assist).
On the right side of the handlebar, there is a battery indicator.
The three green lights on top are showing how much battery is left; below that, the left red light is the power indicator, the right one is the battery under-voltage indicator, it only lights up when the voltage of the battery is too low.
Normally, only the top three lights and the bottom left light show up.
Please follow the steps or video below to change the settings:
1) Long press '+' and '-' at the same time to enter settings;
2) Press 'M' till the display shows '02' (mileage unit);
3) Press '+' or '-' to change it, '0' is KM, '1' is MILE;
4) Long press '+' and '-' at the same time to save and quit the settings.
One set of key (smaller) is for ignition on the right side of the handlebar:
The other set of key (bigger) is to lock/unlock the battery on the bike, it is wrapped with foam together with the battery.
Each key set has two same keys, we suggest you keep one on each at home just in case.
Please visit FAQ section to get more answers or solutions, or, you can ask Senada support team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.