I purchased this bike for my wife after doing tons of reviews I bought this bike for her and it went together so easily everything worked it was just as advertised and the price was truly amazing I have another electric hunting bike and it was less than half the price great job
I've ridden a bike since a little kid but after a few knee surgeries I didn't feel comfortable riding anymore. Anyways I did an E-bike tour in Boulder last year celebrating my 60th and loved it. I didn't want to spend more than $2000 on a bike to ride when ever I was able to and found this beauty last august. Since last September I've put over 720 miles on it and that was only through September, October and then starting again in the middle of May with the nicer weather.
It's a great bike for trails or riding through fields. Damn I wish I had this as a kid !!!!!!
Love it and the ability to get back and ride again AND I ACTUALLY pedal vs just using the motor. It's brought my knees back to a better place !!!!! THANKS
Tengu una bisicleta de estas muy buena pero se me descofiguró necesito ayuda porfavor
I received the bike in a timely manner for starters. Simple to complete assembly. I am 5 weeks from being 62 and retiring. I live in the country and it is perfect for getting to and from part time work. I have ordered a trailer and will be off camping as soon as the heat wave goes away. Oh and fishing. Any way I am 100% satisfied and some. Thank you.
Arrived in a timely manner, great communication with Senada, easy to put together and a blast to ride!
Great quality obvious right from the start. Riding the bike is easy and fun! We rode 25 miles the other day and she had over 60% battery life left over. Thanks Senada for making such a nice bike at an affordable price.
My Archon is big for my wife, so I got this bike for her, the step-thru bike is easy for her to get on. This was so easy to assemble and is So much fun to ride it is good that it with both throttle and pedal assist, don't want to pedal? Just use the throttle to go home.
If there is a problem I will come back here and let you know. But so far so good. Thank you.
I am very pleased with all the AQUILA that I purchased recently. A small issue was handled quickly and professionally by Senada customer service. I ride every day, whether permitting, and it is always a joy, living up to all my expectations. Would highly recommend to anyone.💚
Very pleased with bike and customer service is excellent. I'm 73 and have had 4 hips replacement surgery didn't think I would ride a bike again. It is the first Ebike I've ever been on it is so much fun to ride. It is real easy to get on with it being a step through. It’s a great way to get exercise!
GREAT BIKE AQUILA WILL RECCOMEND TO OTHERS
I purchased it for my wife and she loves it! We had a lot of friends test ride the bike in the short period we've owned it. Step-thru makes everything easier
I live in a hilly place and even with lots of elevation climbing, I can easily rove well over 30-miles in a given day (on a single charge). I ride everyday weather permitting and have always had plenty of battery power to go where I want. If you purchase it - enjoy it, it comes with a lot of fun
I don't like a fat tire bike so I got this one. It is enough for commutes. Not too large and I will recommend it to my friends if they need a bike.
It is a nice bike, I love its appearance. Good for urban riding.
Shipping fast and easy assembly, quick response from customer service.
It's my first electric bike and I'm so happy to get that. This bike is pretty well made and has decent power, it is great for hills + pedal assist hahaha.
Nice bike, will buy another one.
6061 Aluminum alloy
1000W Brushless toothed
High speed Low noise Hub Motor
Miles per Charge
Gear Shift System
Experience Your All-Terrain Electric Bike
The best seller all-terrain e-bike, from forests to sandy beaches and dense snow.
Never be careless about safety at night
1000W Brushless Toothed Geared Hub Motor
With 1000W continuous power and 82Nm of torque at your disposal, the high-speed brushless geared hub motor can help you conquer the most rugged terrains easily.
Continuous Motor Power
Max Motor Torque
48V 10AH Lithium-ion Battery
The battery is one of the most important components of an electric bike. ROAMER is equipped with a Lithium-ion 48V 10Ah removable battery. The bike range per charge is over 31 miles per charge on pedal-assist mode and around 19 miles on pure electric power mode. We offer a 1-year warranty on the original batteries.
Total Battery Capacity
Backlight display provides speed, mileage, power, etc.
Display how much battery the bike has.
Calculate how many miles you ride.
Pedal Assist System
Pedal assistance power adjustment.
Calculate current riding speed.
26"X4" CHAOYANG MOUNTAIN BIKE FAT TIRES
26"x4" comfort fat tires provide upgraded grip and traction on rugged roads. Even on some troublesome terrains, these tires can provide you safe and smooth riding experience.
SHIMANO 7 SPEED GEAR SHIFT SYSTEM
The Shimano 7 speed freewheel means you can shift to a larger cog for uphill riding and downshift to a smaller cog at high speeds. In combination with the pedal-assist system, you can adjust a suitable speed to complete your journey.
160MM MECHANICAL DISC BRAKES
Both the front and rear 160mm mechanical disc brakes provide ample stopping power, ensure that e-bike can be stopped swiftly as well as smoothly.
FRONT FORK: SUSPENSION FORK WITH EASY LOCKOUT OPERATION
The aluminum shoulder suspension control locking fork has 100mm of travel.
The headlight is bright enough to make night driving much safer and more enjoyable.
MOUNTAIN BIKE SADDLE SEAT
An ergonomically designed saddle features a comfortable riding experience, specially made for pressure relief.
PROEHEEL ALUMINUM CRANKSET
Durable Prowheel aluminum crankset and the crankset guard provide further protections to the chain ring and help the chain stay to travel over rough terrain.
FULL TWIST THROTTLE
The full-twist throttle gives you a comfortable grabbing experience and it is easy to operate.
Your cargo can be strapped directly to the rear rack easily. We also provide rear rack bags in our Accessory shop.
- Battery: 48V 10Ah Lithium battery
- Battery Life: 600-700 Cycles
- Charging Time: 4-5 Hours
- Range: 19-31 Miles
- Hub Motor: 1000W Brushless toothed rear motor
- Total Payload Capacity:330 lb
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'10''~6'6'' (Calculated from the average heights of the test riders)
- Charger:US standard 2.0A smart charger
- Controller: Zunuo 48v/22A
- Display: LCD display
- Brake:Mechanical disc brake
- Weight: 61 lb
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 1-5 Level pedal assist
- Tires: 26''*4'' Chaoyang fat tires
- Brake lever:Comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Light: Headlight with horn
- Freewheel: Shimano 7 speed gear shifter system
- Brake:Speed series 160mm brakes
- Chain: Xingxin 7 speed chain, 132 links
- Crank:Prowheel 52T
- Suspension:Full suspension
- Front fork:Suspension fork with lockout
- Throttle:Full twist throttle
- Pedal:Aluminum alloy pedal with reflectors
- Bike frame:6061 Aluminum alloy frame
- Saddle:mountain bike saddle
- Seatpost:Diameter 30.4mm length 300mm
- Spoke:Front 14 Gauge 262mm, rear 13G 207mm
- A - Stem to Saddle 25.6'' / 65cm
- B - Wheel Base 47.2'' / 120cm
- C - Total Length 76.4'' / 194cm
- D - Wheel Diameter 28.7'' / 73cm
- E - Handlebar Height41.3'' / 105cm
- F - Seat Height 35.4''~41.3'' / 90~105cm
- G - Handlebar Width 28.7'' / 73cm
- H - Standover Height 33.9'' / 86cm
- I - Bottom Bracket Height 14.2'' / 36cm
- J - Folding Length 44.9'' / 114cm
- K - Folding Width 28.7'' / 73cm
- L - Folding Height 40.9'' / 104cm
- J - Folding Length 44.9'' / 114cm
- K - Folding Width 28.7'' / 73cm
- L - Folding Height 40.9'' / 104cm
Hi Marvin, thanks for your review of our bike!
Please don't worry, if you have any questions, feel free to contact our official customer service at email@example.com, we are always here to help!
I'm 66 and wife is 65. Back in November got my wife a small ebike because we like to ride and she has a disability that prevented her from riding more than a few miles. I was riding a Mongoose fat tire bike, She quickly passed me up! I got online, did lots of research and settled on the Roamer. Just the look of it drew me in. And it was on sale. Decided on the blue/black color. We were on vacation when it was delivered so i had to wait to use it. Assembly was easy. Charged it up and rode it the next morning. OH MY!!!! this thing moves! A few days later wife and I went to a local bike trail. I quickly Passed her up. Ignorant, huh? 25mph on #3 PAS mode. A little afraid to use 4 and 5. Helmet is next purchase. Looking forward to riding as much as possible. NC beach in September.
received my bike a few days ago and have about 20 miles on it. Super fun and couldn't be happier with the purchase.
Got the Roamer last year and have ridden it about 10 times. This bike is very fast but heavy (60 lbs). It's dependable. It's riding posture is aggressive. Worth the money but, again, heavy so you must be able to handle it for storage, folding and lifting. Bought an extra battery that I carry in a side saddlebag (not included).
Bike friendly no problem with Assembly Best First Time Riding on Track and Field Track works Great Actually Changing Gears Fun Fun Fun
A: ROAMER comes about 95% assembled, there are some final assembly and adjustments needed, like the front wheel, the handlebar, the seat, the pedals, the headlight, the fenders, and the rear rack.
There is a quick release skewer for installing the front wheel, place the front wheel on the wheel hub, then tighten and lock the quick release skewer.
There is a spring on each side of the quick release skewer. The small end of the spring is inward and the big end is outward. The nuts on the front wheel do not need to be removed.
In addition, please make sure both sides of the fork is clipped on the hub, not on the quick release skewer.
*Please check the tire position before and after inflating the tire, inspect the wheel to make sure the bead seat line is aligned to the rim, the bead is uniformly seated and the inner tube is not poking out from the underneath of the tire.
1. Look for the “L” or “R” sign on the axle or wrench flat.
2. The left pedal needs to tighten counterclockwise, the right pedal is tightened clockwise.
3. The thread of the pedal and crank arm needs to be aligned carefully, if the thread is misaligned, the crank will be mangled or cross-threaded.
4. It is suggested to tighten the pedals with a pedal wrench, use some anti-seize compound if have.
1) Install the fully charged battery on the bike;2) Insert the ignition key on the right side of the handlebar to turn on the power;3) Long press the M button on the display to turn on the system;
4) PAS 1 or 2 is the recommended starting speed (PAS 0 means no motor assist);
5) You can now ride the bike by using the twist throttle or pedals (with power assist).
On the right side of the handlebar, there is a battery indicator.
The three green lights on top are showing how much battery left; below that, the left red light is the power indicator, the right one is the battery under-voltage indicator, it only lights up when the voltage of the battery is too low.
Normally, only the top three lights and the bottom left light show up.
Please follow the steps or video below to change the settings:
1) Long press '+' and '-' at the same time to enter settings;
2) Press 'M' till the display shows '02' (mileage unit);
3) Press '+' or '-' to change it, '0' is KM, '1' is MILE;
4) Long press '+' and '-' at the same time to save and quit the settings.
One set of key (smaller) is for ignition on the right side of the handlebar:
The other set of key (bigger) is to lock/unlock the battery on the bike:
Each key set has two same keys, we suggest you keep one on each at home just in case.
Please visit FAQ section to get more answers or solutions, or, you can ask Senada support team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.