I love this bike both the look of it, and the ride is super comfortable.
I live in an area with a lot of bridges so the electric bike really comes in handy going over those inclines. People ask us about the bike whenever I go out riding the trails.
Love our bikes
It’s fantastic the best thing I’ve ever bought. I haven’t ridden a bike in two years and I had to get back to exercising got sick this was the best way, and it’s fun and easy to get around for casual bike rides.
I purchased this bike for my wife and she loved it immediately. The 500-watt motor is perfect for her and the bike is very stable.
I BOUGHT A SABER LAST YEAR AND I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY KNEES. SO I THOUGHT A STEP THRU WOULD BE BETTER. SO I BOUGHT THE HEARLD! SO FAR SO GOOD.
The LCD display I ordered was delivered in a reasonable amount of time. The new display was in excellent condition and it was easy to replace the one I broke with the new one. Thanks Senada for your help. Arnold
Works like it should
I've been unable to review, haven't rode it yet. Review to follow, thank you.
What a great purchase
Quality made fat tire e bike
bike arrived mostly assembled took an hour to finish it off
Very pleased with the quality of this bike
That is exactly what I needed. And it is the funnest thing ever. It's the greatest..
Viper bike was sent with a cracked headlight. Pics were sent to Senada. A new headlight was sent and installed. Works great.
This is my second E-Bike from Senada and the Herald is amazing. It was easy to assemble and is a beautiful bike!!! I love how smooth the ride is and the ease of operating the controls! I would recommend this bike to anybody interested in purchasing an E-Bike.
William G Moody
This is a solid bike for the price. I have enjoyed riding it in the past month and haven't had any issues so far. it gets me to work and back with no money for gas, no parking fees etc, etc. just love this mode of transportation.
Son was looking for an affordable e-bike. He borrowed one of these brands from a friend and decided to buy one of his own. He had it for a few months, ridden it consistently through the yard and it’s proven to be a sturdy, quality investment. Would recommend.
This bike has been a valuable investment for my daily commute to school. It easily handles hills, and flat roads, and provides convenient transportation. The support staff has been helpful in providing replacement parts. Overall, if you're looking for a city e-bike, you're in the right place.
6061 Aluminum alloy
1000W Brushless toothed
High speed Low noise Hub Motor
Miles per Charge
Gear Shift System
Experience Your All-Terrain Electric Bike
The best seller all-terrain e-bike, from forests to sandy beaches and dense snow.
Never be careless about safety at night
1000W Brushless Toothed Geared Hub Motor
With 1000W continuous power and 82Nm of torque at your disposal, the high-speed brushless geared hub motor can help you conquer the most rugged terrains easily.
Continuous Motor Power
Max Motor Torque
48V 14AH Lithium-ion Battery
The battery is one of the most important components of an electric bike. ROAMER is equipped with an updated Lithium-ion 48V 14Ah removable battery. The bike range per charge is over 55 miles per charge on pedal-assist mode and around 30 miles on pure electric power mode. We offer a 1-year warranty on the original batteries.
Total Battery Capacity
Backlight display provides speed, mileage, power, etc.
Display how much battery the bike has.
Calculate how many miles you ride.
Pedal Assist System
Pedal assistance power adjustment.
Calculate current riding speed.
26"X4" CHAOYANG MOUNTAIN BIKE FAT TIRES
26"x4" comfort fat tires provide upgraded grip and traction on rugged roads. Even on some troublesome terrains, these tires can provide you safe and smooth riding experience.
SHIMANO 7 SPEED GEAR SHIFT SYSTEM
The Shimano 7 speed freewheel means you can shift to a larger cog for uphill riding and downshift to a smaller cog at high speeds. In combination with the pedal-assist system, you can adjust a suitable speed to complete your journey.
160MM MECHANICAL DISC BRAKES
Both the front and rear 160mm mechanical disc brakes provide ample stopping power, ensure that e-bike can be stopped swiftly as well as smoothly.
FRONT FORK: SUSPENSION FORK WITH EASY LOCKOUT OPERATION
The aluminum shoulder suspension control locking fork has 100mm of travel.
The headlight is bright enough to make night driving much safer and more enjoyable.
MOUNTAIN BIKE SADDLE SEAT
An ergonomically designed saddle features a comfortable riding experience, specially made for pressure relief.
PROEHEEL ALUMINUM CRANKSET
Durable Prowheel aluminum crankset and the crankset guard provide further protections to the chain ring and help the chain stay to travel over rough terrain.
HALF TWIST THROTTLE
The half-twist throttle gives you a comfortable grabbing experience and it is easy to operate.
Your cargo can be strapped directly to the rear rack easily. We also provide rear rack bags in our accessory shop.
- Battery: 48V 14Ah Lithium battery
- Battery Life: 600-700 Cycles
- Charging Time: 5-7 Hours
- Range: 30-55 Miles
- Hub Motor: 1000W Brushless toothed rear motor
- Total Payload Capacity:330 lb
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'10''~6'6'' (Calculated from the average heights of the test riders)
- Charger:US standard 2.0A smart charger
- Controller: Zunuo 48v/22A
- Display: LCD display
- Brake:Mechanical disc brake
- Weight: 69 lb
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 1-5 Level pedal assist
- Tires: 26''*4'' Chaoyang fat tires
- Brake lever:Comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Light: Headlight with horn
- Freewheel: Shimano 7 speed gear shifter system
- Brake:Speed series 160mm brakes
- Chain: Xingxin 7 speed chain, 132 links
- Crank:Prowheel 52T
- Suspension:Full suspension
- Front fork:Suspension fork with lockout
- Throttle:Full twist throttle
- Pedal:Aluminum alloy pedal with reflectors
- Bike frame:6061 Aluminum alloy frame
- Saddle:mountain bike saddle
- Seatpost:Diameter 30.4mm length 300mm
- Spoke:Front 14 Gauge 262mm, rear 13G 207mm
- A - Stem to Saddle 25.6'' / 65cm
- B - Wheel Base 47.2'' / 120cm
- C - Total Length 76.4'' / 194cm
- D - Wheel Diameter 28.7'' / 73cm
- E - Handlebar Height41.3'' / 105cm
- F - Seat Height 35.4''~41.3'' / 90~105cm
- G - Handlebar Width 28.7'' / 73cm
- H - Standover Height 33.9'' / 86cm
- I - Bottom Bracket Height 14.2'' / 36cm
- J - Folding Length 44.9'' / 114cm
- K - Folding Width 28.7'' / 73cm
- L - Folding Height 40.9'' / 104cm
- J - Folding Length 44.9'' / 114cm
- K - Folding Width 28.7'' / 73cm
- L - Folding Height 40.9'' / 104cm
This is my 1st ebike and I'm 66 years old. Had a friend put it together out of the box, it took about an hour and half. The bike tool you provided was quite nice, he wore out the hex part stripped it round. That would be my only complaint. The bike has a lot of power I'm totally impressed. I'm trying to get use to riding with the weight and large tires. I've put 19 miles on it and have not gone above 12 MPH...I'm waiting for the Oregon rain storms to clear up, catching rides in between rains. This is a well made and very solid bike. I do have to by some mirrors as I drift to much looking behind me. Very satisfied and recommend it to all I see.
The bike was shipped and delivered on time and arrived in good condition. Assembly was pretty simple and only took about an hour. However, it arrived with the wrong owners manual. Not a big deal except that the manual I downloaded for the Roamer illustrates the wrong controller display. The manual shipped for the wrong bike actually illustrates the controller display for the roamer. Senada really needs to proof their Documentation. I have put 25 miles on the bike on PAS 2-3 and the display still shows a full battery. I am 6’ and about 210lbs so I’m pleased with the range so far. One thing I noticed is that the speed reading is not accurate at all while pedaling. It seems to read a target speed based on the PAS setting while pedaling. A true speed reading is only displayed when I stop pedaling. It appears to be buggy firmware in the controller display. I’m not real happy with this aspect. So only 4 stars not 5. The folding feature works well. Overall this bike is a real bargain and I highly recommend it.
Every ride is a blast! Fits perfect behind the front seats in my quad cab truck. Took it to the NASCAR race in Michigan. Covered lots of ground and got many compliments.
My wife and I took our bikes out today for the first time. She rode her Roamer and I the Viper. Both bikes have plenty of power. The suspension on both axles is fantastic. This was especially important to me as I am 6‘,2“ tall and 230 pounds, overall a very comfortable ride, and at the end of one hour, both battery indicators were still full. I’m very pleased with my purchase, and since we only used the pedal assist feature, we got a good work out.
Good power and handling
A: ROAMER comes about 95% assembled, there are some final assembly and adjustments needed, like the front wheel, the handlebar, the seat, the pedals, the headlight, the fenders, and the rear rack.
There is a quick release skewer for installing the front wheel, place the front wheel on the wheel hub, then tighten and lock the quick release skewer.
There is a spring on each side of the quick release skewer. The small end of the spring is inward and the big end is outward. The nuts on the front wheel do not need to be removed.
In addition, please make sure both sides of the fork is clipped on the hub, not on the quick release skewer.
*Please check the tire position before and after inflating the tire, inspect the wheel to make sure the bead seat line is aligned to the rim, the bead is uniformly seated and the inner tube is not poking out from the underneath of the tire.
1. Look for the “L” or “R” sign on the axle or wrench flat.
2. The left pedal needs to tighten counterclockwise, the right pedal is tightened clockwise.
3. The thread of the pedal and crank arm needs to be aligned carefully, if the thread is misaligned, the crank will be mangled or cross-threaded.
4. It is suggested to tighten the pedals with a pedal wrench, use some anti-seize compound if have.
1) Install the fully charged battery on the bike;2) Insert the ignition key on the right side of the handlebar to turn on the power;3) Long press the M button on the display to turn on the system;
4) PAS 1 or 2 is the recommended starting speed (PAS 0 means no motor assist);
5) You can now ride the bike by using the twist throttle or pedals (with power assist).
On the right side of the handlebar, there is a battery indicator.
The three green lights on top are showing how much battery left; below that, the left red light is the power indicator, the right one is the battery under-voltage indicator, it only lights up when the voltage of the battery is too low.
Normally, only the top three lights and the bottom left light show up.
Please follow the steps or video below to change the settings:
1) Long press '+' and '-' at the same time to enter settings;
2) Press 'M' till the display shows '02' (mileage unit);
3) Press '+' or '-' to change it, '0' is KM, '1' is MILE;
4) Long press '+' and '-' at the same time to save and quit the settings.
One set of key (smaller) is for ignition on the right side of the handlebar:
The other set of key (bigger) is to lock/unlock the battery on the bike:
Each key set has two same keys, we suggest you keep one on each at home just in case.
Please visit FAQ section to get more answers or solutions, or, you can ask Senada support team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.