All-Terrain Ebike | SABER
Riding Senada Bikes
What's In The Box
From mountains to trails, deserts to sand, and city streets to rural roads, Saber is up for any challenge.
- A - Stem to Saddle 25.6'' / 65cm
- B - Wheel Base 48.4'' / 123cm
- C - Total Length 75.6'' / 192cm
- D - Wheel Diameter 28.7'' / 73cm
- E - Handlebar Height42.5'' / 108cm
- F - Seat Height 33''~41.3'' / 84~105cm
- G - Handlebar Width26.8'' / 68cm
- H - Standover Height 32.7'' / 83cm
- I - Bottom Bracket Height 12.6'' / 32cm
SABER comes about 95% assembled, there are some final assembly and adjustments needed, like the front wheel, the handlebar, the seat, the pedals, the headlight and the front fender.
About the front fender and the headlight--
The screws and nuts are attached on the front fork, you can remove them, put the fender on and screw them back. Two sets are on both sides of the fork, one set on top is for both the fender and the headlight. Here is a guide video about how to install them:
For any assembly questions, you can download the instructions on our website https://senadabikes.com/pages/tools or contact our support team via email@example.com
The red button below the throttle is to enable/disable the throttle function.When the throttle function is off, code E08 will show on the display, and only PAS mode is functioning; when the throttle function is on, both throttle and PAS are working.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT_9conxWdI
1. Look for the “L” or “R” sign on the axle or wrench flat.
2. The left pedal needs to tighten counterclockwise, the right pedal is tightened clockwise.
3. The thread of the pedal and crank arm needs to be aligned carefully, if the thread is misaligned, the crank will be mangled or cross-threaded.
4. It is suggested to tighten the pedals with a pedal wrench, and use some anti-seize compound.
(1) Long press UP and DOWN button to enter the settings mode; (2) short press M to P02 - Unit of mileage; (3) short press UP and DOWN to change parameters between 0 and 1, 1 is mile; (4) long press M to save the valve; (5) long press UP and DOWN to exit. Here is a guide video of How to change the mileage unit on SABER:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYoiU3cEIb8
Long press "∧" button near the left handlebar.
SABER/HERALD just has one set of key, it is used to lock/unlock the battery:
The key set has two same keys, we suggest you keep one on each at home just in case.
Please visit FAQ section to get more answers or solutions, or, you can ask Senada support team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
i like my bike a lot
Great so far
Not bad but definitely don't like plastic parts for the neck on the front forks and brakes could be a little better but not bad overall
After a rough start (my bike arrived damaged) it’s a great bike! Customer service was great, a little slow to respond to my initial email but once they responded, everything was taken care of without a complaint or hassle. My bike arrived with bent front fork and damaged rear light on the back rack from shipping damage. They sent me new fork and an installation video so I could replace it myself very simply. The rack is on the way. Awesome customer service and the bike works great. Would definitely purchase again from this company.
RODE ABOUT 18 MILES AND ALL WENT WELL