Electric Mountain Bike ARCHON
Riding Senada Bikes
What's In The Box
- A - Stem to Saddle 23.6'' / 60cm
- B - Wheel Base 46.1'' / 117cm
- C - Total Length 74.8'' / 190cm
- D - Wheel Diameter 28.7'' / 73cm
- E - Handlebar Height41.7'' / 106cm
- F - Seat Height 35.4''~39.4'' / 90~100cm
- G - Handlebar Width 28.7'' / 73cm
- H - Standover Height 33.1'' / 84cm
- I - Bottom Bracket Height 13'' / 33cm
ARCHON comes about 95% assembled, there are some final assembly and adjustments needed, like the front wheel, the handlebar, the seat, the pedals, the headlight, the fenders, and the rear rack.
There is a quick release skewer for installing the front wheel, place the front wheel on the wheel hub, then tighten and lock the quick release skewer.
There is a spring on each side of the quick release skewer. The small end of the spring is inward and the big end is outward. The nuts on the front wheel do not need to be removed.
In addition, please make sure both sides of the fork is clipped on the hub, not on the quick release skewer.
*Please check the tire position before and after inflating the tire, inspect the wheel to make sure the bead seat line is aligned to the rim, the bead is uniformly seated and the inner tube is not poking out from the underneath of the tire.
1. Look for the “L” or “R” sign on the axle or wrench flat.
2. The left pedal needs to tighten counterclockwise, the right pedal is tightened clockwise.
3. The thread of the pedal and crank arm needs to be aligned carefully, if the thread is misaligned, the crank will be mangled or cross-threaded.
4. It is suggested to tighten the pedals with a pedal wrench, and use some anti-seize compound if have.
1) Install the fully charged battery on the bike;2) Insert the ignition key on the right side of the handlebar to turn on the power;3) Long press the M button on the display to turn on the system;
4) PAS 1 or 2 is the recommended starting speed (PAS 0 means no motor assist);
5) You can now ride the bike by using the twist throttle or pedals (with power assist).
Please follow the steps or video below to change the settings:
1) Long press '+' and '-' at the same time to enter settings;
2) Press 'M' till the display shows '02' (mileage unit);
3) Press '+' or '-' to change it, '0' is KM, '1' is MILE;
4) Long press '+' and '-' at the same time to save and quit the settings.
One set of key (smaller) is for ignition on the right side of the handlebar:
The other set of key (bigger) is to lock/unlock the battery on the bike, it is wrapped with foam together with the battery.
Each key set has two same keys, we suggest you keep one on each at home just in case.
Please visit FAQ section to get more answers or solutions, or, you can ask Senada support team directly at email@example.com.
Love our bikes
That is exactly what I needed. And it is the funnest thing ever. It's the greatest..
I absolutely love this E-Bike! I purchased it at the end of riding season yet I have already put 80 miles on it.
Pedal assist is a complete game changer. I find pedal assist 2 is where I keep it. This sets you at about 11mph and if you use the gears right you can keep your legs burning a bit, use minimal battery yet not have to worry about standing on the pedals in a low gear climbing a hill.
On the topic of riding, let's talk about that. This is a very heavy bike yet you really don't need any assist to ride it. It isn't a heavy bike that depends on the electric motor to provide a good biking experience.
The 1000w motor is excellent. It has never been lacking in power on or off the road and on full throttle I have hit 35mph!
The battery life is also fantastic. I have never come close to running out of battery and I have spent some long hours on the bike. This past weekend after an over 2 hour ride it still was full!
It seems like all E-Bikes are just shipped poorly. No exception here. Although shipping is fast you will have scratches and possibly broken parts. On my case I had a big gash in my front wheel and a broken spoke. They sent me a new wheel so I'm happy to report they seem to stand behind their product.
Let's talk about the price. Sure, it's a lot of money. But fat tire E-Bikes 1k higher in price aren't as good as this. My wife ordered a Rad Expand 5 at the same time I ordered this and that bike isn't half as good. No suspension let alone adjustable suspension, top speed of 20, loud motor, no screen showing your speed, mileage ect let alone a horn. What you're getting is an option loaded, fast, powerful offroad bike for less than the competition. I'd highly recommend it. If you want an offroad E-Bike, buy this one.